Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Stuff

WOW! There is so much in the works as always now I feel like I have to go back and shore up some stuff. What do you mean you may ask? Well I will tell you.

  1. Getting all the stuff put together for the new Funkyhairman Album Tito Sunshine all the tracks and the artwork are ready. All that is left is the production of the actual Cd's and the cover. This album has about 23 songs and spans of two Cd's.
  2. The relaunch of www.headphonejack.org. It is changing over from being a part of the www.funkyhairman.com site to it's own thing.
  3. The lyrical unraveling of all my released work up to date. This is exciting in the fact that I have never released any of the lyrics to my songs and I plan to do so on this very blog one song at a time over the next year. (So far between funkyhairman and Headphone Jack there have been 3 albums released containing about 40 songs and if you include Tito Sunshine it bring that number closer to 63).

So you can see there is work yet to be done and about time to get to it.

No comments: